Adaptive Basketball Programs
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
2023 Adaptive Basketball Program
Saturdays: Jan. 14th until March 18th
NO GAMES ON SATURDAY, FEB 25TH DUE TO WINTER RECESS
NO GAMES ON SATURDAY, MARCH 4th DUE TO SCHEDULING CONFLICT
Session 1: 9am-10am
Session 2: 10am-11am
Session 3: 11am-12pm
Registration Fee: $50
Location: Orange – Ulster BOCES Campus Gym – 103 Gibson Rd. Goshen, NY
Here’s what Beautiful People Basketball will look like! We will first do exercises and light stretches. After we will run skills and drills with each group, this will include, but not be limited to passing to teammates, dribbling through cones, and shooting at adaptive hoops. Teamwork will be taught in a noncompetitive fashion.
- Athletes will be assigned a session based on age and ability.
- Please wear comfortable clothes, sneakers, and bring your own water bottle.
- If you have a ball, please bring it! If not, we will provide, along with adaptive basketball hoops and practice cones.
- All athletes will receive a 2023 BP t-shirt to be worn in games and practices. (One per athlete, per calendar year)
- A volunteer buddy will be provided to each athlete based on the athlete’s age, ability, and needs. If you have any questions email firstname.lastname@example.org
- REGISTRATION CLOSES: JAN. 6TH BY 5PM, No paperwork or documents will be accepted after this date.
Register to Play: REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
Sign up to Volunteer: Click here.
Pay your registration fee:
If you have any questions or concerns, email email@example.com