WINTER 2023 VOLLEYBALL
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
Thursday, January 19th until March 9th
NO GAMES ON THURSDAY, FEB 23RD DUE TO WINTER RECESS
Session 1: 5:30 – 6:30P (AGES 5-15)
Session 2: 6:30 – 7:30P (AGES 15 and ABOVE)
Registration Fee: $50
Location: Newburgh Jewish Community Center (JCC) 290 North Street, Newbugh, NY
Here’s what Beautiful People Volleyball will look like! We will first do exercises and light stretches. After we will run skills and drills with each group, this will include, but not be limited to serving, setting, and blocking. Teamwork will be taught in a noncompetitive fashion. We will group athletes’ times of sessions according to age. (special requests can be emailed to Joanna@beautiful-people.us, we will try our best to accommodate. Athletes will be assigned a session based on age and ability.
- Please wear comfortable clothes, sneakers, and bring your own water bottle.
- If you have a ball, please bring it! If not, we will provide, along with adaptive volleyball nets, and practice items.
- All athletes will receive a 2023 BP t-shirt to be worn in games and practices. (One per athlete, per calendar year)
- A volunteer buddy will be provided to each athlete based on the athlete’s age, ability, and needs. If you have any questions email email@example.com
- REGISTRATION CLOSES: JAN. 6TH BY 5PM, No paperwork or documents will be accepted after this date.
Register to Play: REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
Register to Volunteer: Click here
Pay to Play