Adaptive Indoor Soccer Programs
Season: Monday, November 8-Monday, December 20
Date & Time: Monday evenings, 5:00pm-6:00pm
Registration Fees: $25 per athlete
Location: Hudson Sports Complex Soccer Dome (located behind the field house)
122 State School Road
Warwick, NY 10990
How it works:
In order to have fun and keep our athletes safe, Beautiful People indoor soccer is going to look a little different this year. Here’s how:
- Athletes will be assigned to groups based on their age and ability.
- All athletes, volunteers and spectators will be required to wear a mask at all times while inside the dome
- Beautiful People will do our best to provide volunteer buddies for athletes who need them. Please indicate any special needs or requirements on your registration form.
- Beautiful People athletes will play in the large white soccer dome behind the field house. This will provide ample space for athletes to spread out and play.
- Submit an online registration form that can be found at this link: http://www.beautiful-people.us/indoor-soccer-registration-form/
- $25 registration fee: