Adaptive Indoor Soccer Programs
Season: Monday, November 2-Monday, December 21
Location: Hudson Sports Complex Soccer Dome (located behind the field house)
122 State School Road
Warwick, NY 10990
Date & Time: Monday evenings, 5:00pm-6:00pm
Registration Fees: $25 per athlete
How it works:
In order to have fun and keep our athletes safe, Beautiful People indoor soccer is going to look a little different this year. Here’s how:
- Parents and family members of athletes who do not need assistance at programs will be asked to remain in their vehicles for the duration of soccer programs, per Hudson Sports Complex’s “Rules for Training with Social Distancing during COVID-19”
- All athletes and family members will be required to wear a mask at all times while inside the dome
- Beautiful People will not provide volunteer buddies. If an athlete needs assistance, a parent or family member is required to assist.
- Instead of playing in Hudson Sports Complex’s field house, Beautiful People athletes will play in the large white soccer dome behind the field house. This will provide much more space for athletes to spread out and play.
- Athletes will be assigned to a group based on their age and ability and will remain in the same group for the duration of the season.
- Submit an online registration form that can be found at this link: http://www.beautiful-people.us/indoor-soccer-registration-form/
- Read, sign & return the following documents:
- $25 registration fee: