Fall Fun! 5K/1 mile Walk, Run & Roll
Co-hosted by Hudson Sports Complex
Join us this fall for Beautiful People’s 2nd annual Fall Fun! 5K/1 mile Walk, Run & Roll!
Virtual Race: Sunday, October 25-Sunday, November 8
In-person Race: Sunday, November 8*
Race Start Time: 9:00am
Registration Starts at: 8:00am
Participate In Person
Here’s how you can participate in-person:
- Register with any of the in-person options on the registration page
- Arrive at Wickham Woodlands Park in Warwick, NY, on Sunday, November 8th at 8:00am
Here’s how you can participate virtually:
- Register with the virtual option on the registration page
- Walk, run or roll in your own space, on your own time anytime between Sunday, October 25th-Sunday, November 8th
- Time yourself and upload your results!
- Send a picture in your race shirt to firstname.lastname@example.org to be featured on our social media!
In-person Race Location:
253 State School Road
Warwick, NY 10990
*Registration before October 4 at midnight includes long-sleeved tee-shirt
While this year has looked a little different from previous ones, our Beautiful People community has stayed connected through virtual programs and slightly adapted in-person programs.
ALL PROCEEDS FROM OUR FALL FUN! 5K/1 MILE RACE WILL HELP SUPPORT OUR ADAPTIVE SPORTS PROGRAMS.
We thank you for your generous support of Beautiful People!
*We will continue to monitor COVID risks and state and federal regulations until the date of the event. If the Beautiful People Board of Directors feel that it is unsafe to proceed with the in-person race, runners will be alerted as soon as possible and kindly asked to participate virtually.