BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE SUMMER BOWLING 2021
Sponsored by the Fratto Family
Dates of play: Wednesday Evenings, July 14th-September 1st
Location: Quinnz Pinz
13 Railroad Ave.
Middletown, NY, 10940
Registration Fees: Bowlers will pay Quinnz Pinz $8 per bowler each week they participate
Here’s what Beautiful People Bowling will look like:
- Athletes, volunteers and spectators will be required to wear a face mask covering both their nose and mouth at all times.
- If an athlete needs a buddy, the buddy will need to be provided by the athlete’s family.
- Beautiful People bowling shirts will be provided for every participant.
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED.
REGISTRATION INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING STEPS:
- Sign and submit your Registration Form by June 18th at midnight. Registration Now Closed.
- Sign and submit a Covid Waiver to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 27th at midnight. Click Here to Download.
- Sign and submit an Individual Waiver to email@example.com by June 27th at midnight. Click Here to Download.
In order to ensure the safety and well-being of all BP athletes, volunteers and their families, all registration documents must be submitted on or before the dates listed above.
Documents will not be accepted the first day of programs.
We look forward to providing a fun bowling season for our athletes and their families and appreciate your cooperation as we strive to protect the health of all!
If you have any questions or concerns, email firstname.lastname@example.org.