BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE SPRING BASEBALL 2021
Dates of play: Sunday, April 25th-Sunday, June 27th (on Sunday’s)
Time: 10:00am-11:00am (Session 1)
11:30am-12:30pm (Session 2)
IMPORTANT: Session assignments will be determined by coaches after registration has closed, based on participant’s age and ability.
Location: Beautiful People Daniel Fratto Memorial Field of Dreams
253 State School Road
Warwick, NY 10990
Registration Fees: $50 per participant
Here’s what Beautiful People Baseball will look like this year:
- Athletes will be assigned to teams of 12 or fewer based on their age and ability and will remain in the same group for the duration of the season.
- Athletes, volunteers and spectators will be required to wear a face mask covering both their nose and mouth at all times.
- If an athlete needs a buddy, the buddy will need to be provided by the athlete’s family.
- Athletes are strongly encouraged to bring their own helmet, glove and bat. If an athlete does not have these, Beautiful People has some equipment that will be available on a first come, first serve basis for a $5 deposit per piece of equipment. If equipment is not returned in acceptable condition on the last day of the season, payment will be expected in full for any items that have been lost or damaged.
- Beautiful People tee-shirts and hats will be provided for every participant.
REGISTRATION INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING STEPS:
- Sign and submit your Registration Form by April 11th at midnight. Click Here to Register.
- Sign and submit a Covid Waiver to email@example.com by April 18th at midnight. Click Here to Download.
- Sign and submit an Individual Waiver to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 18th at midnight. Click Here to Download.
- Sign and submit a Safety Plan Agreement to email@example.com by April 18th at midnight. Click Here to Download.
- Attend a Safety Webinar prior to the start of the season: dates TBD
- Pay Registration Fee: $50
Click the link below to pay.
In order to ensure the safety and well-being of all BP athletes, volunteers and their families, all registration documents must be submitted on or before the dates listed above.
Documents will not be accepted the first day of programs.
We look forward to providing another fun baseball season for our athletes and their families and appreciate your cooperation as we strive to protect the health of all!
If you have any questions or concerns, email Mary at firstname.lastname@example.org.