BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE SPRING CHEERLEADING 2021
Registration for the 2021 Baseball Season is Now Closed
Dates of Play: Sunday, April 25th-Sunday, June 27th (on Sundays)
Location: Beautiful People Daniel Fratto Memorial Field of Dreams
253 State School Road
Warwick, NY 10990
Registration Fees: $25 per participant
Here’s what Beautiful People Cheerleading will look like this year:
- Cheerleaders, volunteers and spectators will be required to wear a face mask covering both their nose and mouth at all times.
- If a cheerleader needs a buddy, the buddy will need to be provided by the cheerleader’s family.
- Polyspots will be spaced according to social distancing guidelines and cheerleaders will be asked to try to stay on their spots as much as possible.
- Cheerleaders are strongly encouraged to bring their own labeled water bottle.
- Cheerleaders will be assigned a pair of pompoms at the beginning of the season that they will keep for the duration of the cheer season and return on the final day of programs.
- Information about uniforms will be forthcoming.
REGISTRATION INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING STEPS:
- Sign and submit your Registration Form by April 11th at midnight. Registration for the 2021 Baseball Season is Now Closed.
- Sign and submit a Covid Waiver to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 18th at midnight. Click Here to Download.
- Sign and submit an Individual Waiver to email@example.com by April 18th at midnight. Click here to Download.
- Sign and submit a Safety Plan Agreement to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 18th at midnight. Click here to download.
- Attend a Safety Webinar prior to the start of the season: dates TBD
- Pay Registration Fee: $25
Click below to pay registration fee.
In order to ensure the safety and well-being of all BP participants, volunteers and their families, all registration documents must be submitted on or before the dates listed above.
Documents will not be accepted the first day of programs.
We look forward to providing a fun cheerleading season for our participants and their families and appreciate your cooperation as we strive to protect the health of all!
If you have any questions or concerns, email Mary at email@example.com.